Grade 1 and 4 students only
Time to collect the sample: Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
Time to turn in the sample: Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 before 8:10
Tuesday night <October 14th>: The night before collection the urine sample
(1) The kid should NOT have any medicine, drinks and food which contains Vitamin C the night before the kid collects the urine test.
(2) Urinate before going to sleep.
Wednesday morning <October 15th>
(1) The kid should collect the urine sample right after he/she wakes up in the morning.
(2) Don’t collect the first part of urine that comes out. Please collect a sample of urine “mid-stream” in a disposable container.
(3) Fill the plastic tube with urine sample until it is 80% full.
(4) Screw the lid of the container shut
(1) The kid should bring the tube with urine sample in it to the school. It is suggested that the kid can put the tube into a small zipper storage bag.
(2) Please collect the urine sample Wednesday Morning. (October 15 )
Please click the following address for more pictures which show you how to collect the urine sample.