Monday, October 21, 2013

Announcement about Gr1 & 4 health examination----sample collection schedule

Dear Grade 1 and 4 students/parents, 


      I hope you can all find this blogger, because I am still waiting for Technology section I to post the information on IBSH website.  And about 10 minutes ago, I accidentally deleted the instruction on this blogger.  However, I put everything back on the blogger again.  This time, I separated the instruction of urine test and pinworm test.  I hope it made the information easier for your to read.  

      The following is the schedule about collecting the test sample.  Please follow the schedule and make sure your child do that the first thing in the morning on Oct. 22 and 23.  I am sorry to make your morning busier the coming 2 days.  Please help your child to finish the collecting both urine sample and pinworm test.   Thank you very much for your help.  


Sincerely, 
Savannah
Sanitation section, IBSH

P.S If you need a larger image, please download the picture to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your message here.